Idol Lash Reviews 2018 - Does It Really Provide Exceptional Lashes?

Description:

Idol Lash is a unique eyelash growth serum that will help you achieve Longer, Darker, Thicker and Beautiful eyelashes in a matter of weeks. Like liquid eyeliner, Idol Lash is simply applied once a day. Within two to four weeks, your own natural eyelashes will be Longer, Thicker, Fuller Darker, and BEAUTIFUL!No matter how brittle, short, fragile, thin, or sparse your lashes are, Idol Lash's revolutionary formula will not only lengthen your lashes but make them thicker, fuller and darker as well. With this powerful eyelash conditioner you can get beautiful and longer eyelashes in as little as two weeks. This safe formula can also be used while you have eyelash extensions. There is nothing sexier than gorgeous, dramatic eyes. Now your own, real lashes and brows are the ultimate accessory. Order Today and luxurious lashes will be yours, with the highest quality, fastest-acting eyelash stimulating formula ever developed. And when friends ask you how you do it, just say 'Idol Lash!'Clinically Proven Results:Clinically Proven to increase eyelash density up to 82% in only 2-4 weeks. Idol Lash is the latest innovation in cosmetic science. It is the purest and least irritating eyelash stimulating and conditioning product available-safe for even the most sensitive eyes.

We have collected some verified purchase reviews from different websites.

Reviews:
      1. Brunobeauty&Books.
        I've been using the Idol Lash for about 3 weeks and am so far happy with what I'm seeing.I already have very long lashes so I wanted this to thicken them up and it has already made my lashes healthier and thicker. It's not a dramatic difference yet but from what I've read it takes 2 months to see the full results. For the price I would say it's worth the money. It's only a quarter the price of most big name brands and at least I've seen results. Everyone is different and will probably have different result but if you're looking for a cheap alternative it's worth a try.

      2. Paige Carder.
        I started loosing my eyelashes due to stress & asked around about regrowth products. Someone suggested Idol Lash, so I purchased it. It has been about 4 weeks & combined with Biotin I have already seen a significant amount of growth. You can no longer tell I had lost almost all of my lashes. Only gave 4 stars because I am not finished using it, still have 2-4 weeks to go. Definitely recommend it!

      3. Sydney Brown.
        I had been wanting to try a lash grow product for a while so I had my Dr. write me a prescription for Latisse. I used it for a month (expensive!) and I did notice a difference. My lashes grew longer. Hoping to continue this process and look for a less expensive alternative, I came upon Idol Lash on the internet. The website and testimonials all seemed too good to be true so I held off on purchasing. After a while, I figured I may as well give it a try and purchased the serum from Amazon. I use it nightly but use one application per eye vs. one application for both eyes. I really do notice a difference! My lashes are longer and I even had to pluck one out because it was too long and looked funny next to my other curly lashes. I'm also using it on my eyebrows and hope that it helps fill in the sparse parts. Seriously give this product a chance! You won't know until you try. Another benefit is that the ingredients are mostly natural, which is always a plus when you're putting it on your face.

      4. Adam.
        Idol Lash worked great for lash grow. I could tell a difference in 2/3 weeks. It did not really make them thicker or darker, but longer for sure. The price is great and worth it.

      5. Cawess.
        I only gave Idol Lash 4 stars as it takes time to know if it is working. The lashes will take time to grow and I haven't seen a difference yet. I would love for it to work, however, it takes one's dedication to use the product faithfully and maybe on some it just won't work. We'll see!

      6. Kate.
        This serioulsy works! It's unbelievable!! I started to see changes in 2-3 weeks and they were amazing. I didn't think it work that well. I recommend this to anyone. It worked for me and I think it would work for you to. I've been using it a little over 5 weeks now and have amazing results. I can't wait to see how my lashes will look like in a couple of more weeks. Go and buy Idol Lash Eye Lash Enhancer, you will not regret it!

      7. Sheema.
        I used to have beautiful, long eyelashes and got TONS of compliments on them. But after years of mascara abuse, my eyelashes became sparse, thin, and barely noticeable even with mascara on. But now after using Idol Lash twice, sometimes three times a day for a month or so my long eyelashes are back!!! I'm so happy!!! I literally can't stop looking at them and playing with them in the mirror! I put mascara on for the first time in a while the other day and my eyes were absolutely GORGEOUS! No, I didn't follow the directions and applied it more often than the directions said but I figured if it worked for others it would work for me. I haven't experienced ANY side effects yet and I still have the same bottle after a month. The only thing I have to say is that right after I apply it to my eyes I get this numb, tingly feeling (maybe cause I'm applying too much?) and when I lay down with it on it sometimes leaks into my eyes and BURNS. This happens when I cry with it on as well (I cry a lot). But I always reapply it after I'm done crying. The burning is tolerable though, it isn't too bad. I'd say it's well worth the price because my eyelashes haven't been this long in a while. The areas on my eyelids where I had barely any before are filling in and my lashes are twice as long! I guess it isn't for everyone though judging by the other reviews. But I'm glad I bought it!

      8. Momto2.
        I can not use mascara regularly since it irritated my eyes so I purchased Idol Lassh to lengthen my lashes. It really works! I have not used other lash enhancers since I was afraid of the side effects since I have sensitive eyes but this works well with sensitive eyes. I did not see it doing anything until the 3rd week it started to look longer and thicker and at week 5 it is nice and long.
      9. Mitzi.
        I was first on Latisse, which I was able to purchase at wholesale price but to me was still expensive! I decided to give Idol Lash a shot and glad I did, it does a wonderful if not better job for me than the Latisse at half the cost.
This is my second purchase, after I had my first for a year! As I learned how to use and when I needed to use it! After I got my eyelashes to their desired length, I was just down to 2-3 times a week apply it, which made it last a year!!! I'll use it for 12 weeks straight everyday twice a day, then down to my maintenance 2 - 3 times a week. Great price with great results!!!

      10. Tootiewootie.
          I used Idol Eyelash Enhancer stuff two times, and my lashes grew like weeds. Expensive but did miracles for my sparse lashes. There is a lot in the tube. They seem thicker, but in length, they grow fast. Would buy it again.

      11. Julia A Valerino.
          I've been using Idol Lash Enhancer both on my own natural lashes as well as my eyebrows and I've had nothing but success and growth since! Use it every night for consistancy and my hair grows in! Love this stuff!

      12. Miss_B.
          After ruining my natural eyelashes and developing blepharitis from using semi permanant eyelash extensions for over 2 years straight, i ended up with no lashes,.....YES bald eyes. I had to use false lashes (the pre-glued lash friendly ones) on nights out to disguise my hair-less eyes after giving my lashes a break I was desperate to try anything to make them grow back, from Vaseline to castor oil. In the end I did an online search for the best selling lash growth products and spent hours comparing all best sellers. So, Idol lash arrived in the post and I used it day and night and as often as I remembered, naughty I know because that's not what the instructions say however I'm impatient and I wanted quick result. About 3 weeks later my lashes started growing back quick and fast, by 6 weeks they were still growing. A year later my natural lashes are thicker and longer than ever before and look fabulous with mascara, I have long fluttering lashes, I'm very thankful to Idol Eye Lash Enhancer. I'd never use semi permanent extensions again and anyone that wants to DON'T, the glue rips your natural lashes out. BIG thumbs up Idol lash, my power tool, it's a must for anyone who's had an experience like mine!...

      13. Amy.
          I really wanted to have long and full lashes. I tried home remedies but none worked and just irritated my eyes. I switched to eyelash conditioner as my friend recommends. She told me to try to use Idol Lash. I have been using Idol Lash for 10 weeks, now I have fuller, darker,curlier lashes without any signs of side effects!! Though it took some time, it is worth the wait!! 3 weeks is a short time, I noticed changes on my lashes on the 6th or 7th week. But no regrets!! I love the results.

       14. Sandra.
           I’m using the product for 3 weeks and until now I am in so far so good condition, as I have noticed a little growth in my lashes. I hope the results will be improved after 4 weeks.

      15. Camilla Evaline.
          Don’t give up Sandra. It will take 8-9 weeks to see the results. I’ve waited that long and its worth the wait and though it’s really not that long. You’ll be surprised with the results like me and other girls for sure who used idol lash.

      16. Nicole.
          Surely idol lash worked for me. Three weeks it has been, I am using the product and the change in my lashes is significant and prominent. My lashes have grown to full length; also the gap problem between my lashes is gone because the product has also grown lashes on the places where I didn’t have the lashes before. I am totally satisfied with the product and its performance is surely more than the product’s cost.

Where to Find It?

For more details, please visit Official Website

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment