Idol Whitening System Reviews 2018 - Does This Product Really Work?

Description:

Do you crave a brighter, whiter smile? Have you tried dozens of teeth whitening products with no luck whatsoever? Is costly Dental Teeth Whitening just too far out of your price range? Luckily, there’s an answer to all of these questions: Idol White. Idol White is a unique teeth whitening system that’s brightened the smiles of thousands of satisfied customers. Its unique blend of natural teeth whitening ingredients brings out the natural white shade in your teeth, allowing you to get a whiter and brighter smile without the hassles or costs of most teeth whitening systems. The result is a professional-quality teeth whitening system that will give you the same results that you can get from the dentist for thousands of dollars less. Among many other great benefits.


We have collected some verified purchase reviews from different websites.
Reviews:


      1. Brian Star.
        I apply it once when I awake & before bed.Sometimes before tanning.These pens are very simple to apply & I always see immediate results.I highly recommend Idol-whitening System!

      2. Mathew S.
        Idol Whitening Pen Great little tool. Works great, doesn't burn your gums and is quick to apply. Noticed a difference in my teeth almost immediately and got better every day after.

      3. Jay.
        In my opinion the Idol Whitening pens are easy to use and work! They do not bother my gums as some other whitening products do.

      4. Kim devino.
        It works better then anything I’ve tried I have turned 4 people on to Idol-whitening System keep smiling.

      5. Boudeccea.
        I am simply amazed at this simple to use product. A tip for anyone that may experience cold intolerance, use the pen less often and tough it out. Mine went away in a few days. However, the difference it made in the whiteness of my teeth is simply amazing. I am more than satisfied and will purchase again. Thanks to Idol Whitening Pen.

      6. Jessica.
        This is one of the best whitening products I've ever used. You can see results after one use. Seriously. My teeth were yellow. I drink wayyy too much coffee and it shows on my teeth. It's not cute and I have tried all kinds of whitening products to combat the yellow. Idol Pen is so fast acting and I love it. Also my teeth are very sensitive and this doesn't cause any sensitivity.

      7. Katie.
        Pleased with the results of Idol-whitening Pen. Even after the first use, I can see a difference. I have noticed sensitivity when I use strips and did not notice when using this pen. I use it about once a day for three or four days leading up to events where I will be photographed or speaking in public and the results are fantastic. Otherwise I use it about once a week as maintenance.

      8. Mulva.
        I've purchased Idol whitening pen and love it. The gel truly works. My husband noticed a difference after my first use, without knowing I had used it at all. It may not seem like it, but it's much easier to use than trays or strips.

      9. Kathryn Hudgen.
        I have tried almost every whitening product out there. Crest strips made my teeth too sensitive. The charcoal didn’t get to my deep coffee and former smoker stains and was a mess, to boot. Idol whitening pen works better than the strips or charcoal and I saw immediate improvement after the first use. There has been a little tooth sensitivity but it’s nothing like with the crest strips and mine have always been super sensitive, anyway. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Will continue to recommend and purchase without a doubt.

      10. Kennedy Eggen.
        It has only been two uses and my teeth are already a few shades lighter. I just suggest leaving your mouth open for a few minute instead of only a minute like the page suggests. If it does get on your tongue, it tastes like banana! in short Idol whitening pen is best product ever.


      11. Bernie.
        I bought the Idol pen because of other reviews and they were right. The pen does work nicely. I have 2 front teeth with dark stains and I have sensitive teeth which is usually a problem. After using the first pen. I’ve noticed a considerable change, I think I’m half way there. I’ve just received my second pen. No sensitivity issues at all.


      12. James W.
        Works real good. You may need 2 Idol Pens for the desired effect. Just slap a coat on your teeth right after you brush before you go to bed at night. In a few weeks, your teeth will be Chicklets !

      13. Debbi capaldi.
        Love the convenience of Idol-whitening Pen. So easy to use. A simple twist and the active gel wets the brush. Just brush on, let set, then go on with your day. I noticed a whitening difference within 3 days. Does not make my teeth sensitive. Just had my dentist clean my teeth so was perfect timing on this purchase.


Where to Find It?
For more details, please visit Official Website.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment